Wednesday 13 April 2016

Day 13. April Poetry Challenge

I Apologise

Those days
and nights?
When your eyes
seek
But my hand falters
Or my heart willing
Yet my hand feels weak
I Apologise

Then,
When the words;
Roll as it should;
in my head
But my voice disappears
I Apologise

Sourced from www.stencilarchive.org via Google image search
Or now
When the words
Spin a top my brain
Slip down my lip
Through my tongue
And my hand still falters
I Apologise

But
When my hand wills
Yet like lead, the pen feels.
Or my hand wills
Light, the pen becomes
But to slumber
The keeper of my words
Go!
I Apologise

Sourced from art.thewalters.org via Google image search
Someday
When the hand wills
And the pen dances,
The soul vomit words,
But beauty lost
And laziness reside
I Apologise

Those days
And nights?
When I shall become old
And my words become slur,
My mind feeble,
My hands shaken,
I Apologise

Sourced from blesseddad.WordPress.com via Google image search
Coming days
When all
Will be right and in place
But I allowed none
I Apologise
For the excuse that will come

But!
For not being;
Perfectly imperfect
Nor imperfectly perfect
I apologise not!

Sourced from nevermindthemanager.com via Google image search

No comments:

Post a Comment