Monday 25 April 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I can't promise the remaining days of this month neither can I vouch for the early days of next month. I am sorry, the poetry month didn't go as planned which I attributed
to my poor network but then, my absence in the coming days of this month or the next would be as a result of interwoven issues that comes with my answer to the national's call.

I can't guarantee the weeks in camp as a result of the poor network and power supply. Although, these maybe minimal with the series of exercises that would drain me and may be too tired to type and post but I would say that if by any chance within this period, I am chanced and favoured with average connection as well as power supply, expect a post.

Thanks for understanding and I do hope my apology for these days would be accepted. I promise to make it all up as soon as I get out of the camp.

Congratulations to all prospective corpers Batch A, 2016. I look forward to meeting some of you there at camp, making new friends and learning new language.

I am posted to Kwara state and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you which may or maynot be frequent. In the light of this, I will like to share my expectations with you all. They include;

Making new friends just as I mentioned earlier
Learning new language, Hausa to be precise.
Joining the OBS (editorial/publicity) group in camp
Learning to live all by myself
Active in all the exercises on camp
And above all, to be brave.

Feel free to drop yours so at the end of the service, we can tick whichever expectation we met and those we didn't expect and our experiences.
We are One! In camp and in service to our fatherland!
We are One!

No comments:

Post a Comment