Tuesday 8 March 2016

DAY 2: IMPOSSIBLE FIRST

This week I had started what I tagged "The first time episodes week" with "Random first" coming as the first post under the episodes week. Although, the comments
were not as much as I had envisaged but it didn't stop anything really.

This Day 2 post is based on the inspiration I got from the novel by Jojo Moyes titled "Me before you".

This particular novel had been on my Aldiko shelf for almost a while now and I didn't just feel the zeal to read it most especially when I found it under romance. I was tired of the same story where the guy met the girl, something happened and they separated then came back together and a happy ever after. Hooray!!!

I picked this up making the first romance novel for this year and it was really worth the read. So what is it got to do with first time episodes week or what made it impossible? Beautiful question there. It was impossible that I could cry over someone that maybe never existed but had come to exist in my head or someone do really exist so!!!

I had cried like a baby. I couldn't help it. It was funny I cried about just a book, just a character in someone's head that maybe never existed but that was really what made me cry.  How could people so unreal feel so real to me? It could be someone.

Will Traynor and Louisa Clark are here in my own world, they lived and existed to me. It's the first time I have this urge like I want to talk to the characters, not just talk into the air but see them and feel them. For once, I felt I needed "Inkheart" movie happen before my eyes and read out Louisa and Will right into this world. I know any hollywood star could play the role but No! I want THAT louisa and Will, Jojo Moyes had in her head, created and found a place for in my heart.

It's impossible, isn't it? This brings me to the list of firsts I want to do but would never do just because it's impossible. I want to see Louisa Clark, hug her and tell her I was equally mad with Will for being so selfish but then I want to tell her like Will said, it would truly not be enough. On the other hand, I want to see Will before visiting that Dignitas and ask him how Clark would ever live after him but then tell him in his next life I wish him the life he wanted with Clark and nothing would stop their love. But above all, I want to visit his grave, leave a white rose with a beautiful note signed as a secret admirer who drew strength from the truths he offered Clark!

I want to tell Mrs Traynor, she's the best mother ever!

Even though, this book was written as a love book, it's more than that to me. It's an inspirational self-help giving more lessons than I could probably type here in a day. It's the first time though, I found it so impossible taking on a character's role in my head.

My salute goes to Jojo Moyes for pulling all these in one.
My salute goes to all quads and every disabled person that in one way or the other couldn't do what they have always done. I salute you all.
RIP to all those who opted for Euthanasia

So what's that you've always want try out for the first time but its just sompossible and why? Feel free to share and drop your comments. Enjoy the First time week episodes.. Feel free to come back always.

No comments:

Post a Comment