Wednesday 23 March 2016

The Fault in our Stars by John Green



This book (the fault in our stars) is written by John Green and centres on cancer patients. I couldn't help wondering how some really do live with the fact that few days or years are allotted to them. You think you have a problem?
All you need is try another's shoe, then you would wish for your hole-ridden ones.

I'd thought Hazel would die but then in the end it was Augustus. His relapse was fast and fatal. But could it be true that we really have no say in love? Just days! Months! And they had love. That, in its purest form that knew it wouldn't live forever but change a spot forever.
And there is Isaac, living to see the light in daily darkness as cancer robbed him of his eyes. I guess I cried more than I had cried for "me before you" by Jojo Moyes even when I don't know why. I know you may say, it's just books but then, these are conditions that people truly suffers and undoubtedly true that someone is somewhere thinking what Rihanna meant by "What now".

It keeps me wondering what would I do if I know I had just few days or years to live. I shuddered at this thoughts but then it's true, if that person that died yesterday knew he would, maybe he could have done things differently.
Seriously, I don't know the answers to this question too. What would I do?
If you had just next week or this year to live, what would you do?

I doubt you may truly understand how much this book says by virtue of what I say, why not grab a copy and see how much faults really stay etched in our stars.






Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment