Thursday 10 March 2016

DAY 4: TOP FIRST

When the word first time is being said, majority of what comes to mind include first sex, kiss, crush while that of first time in lemme say physics class (because I have always avoided this subject), first time in a new school carries the least. In some cases, guys would try to remember
the first time they ever wooed a lady while the ladies on the other hands, first time they were ever wooed!

Aside this, one would hear first time I carried my first child, the first day I met my partner, among others.

First Kiss.
How was yours? Did you plan it? Did you feel nervous, jumpy or maybe anxious? Although, my friends would say guys most times may not really remember when, where, with who or how it felt (which I really don't believe o) but I bet we ladies don't forget such moments. Either stolen, freestyle or planned, it's just not what we forget. Anyways, mine was stolen. I never saw it coming but then I was thankful for it 
So which was yours and how was it?

First Crush
OMG! I am blushing. I am never one to crush but once I crush, I really don't know how to hide it. Although, he wasn't the cutest of all but he was really intelligent but that wasn't why. I started crushing when I noticed his collars were always arranged, never rough nor bent.  I still can't believe it till now that I crushed on a guy just because of his collars. Lols.

First Time in a New School
This was a real challenging period for me. My dad had changed me from a private to a public school where I had to barb my hair. So painful. I had cried for nights, avoided mirrors and gotten addicted to comb what was left of my beautiful long hair just because I was told it would make it grow fast. I was wrong, rather I got tired and accepted my new look. Wow. I love the attention everyone gave me and was swept off my feet when a guy offered his seat for me. O dear queen bee me but not for long. I never knew the rules were different, you report to the principal someone beat you and he asks so what's the use of your own hands unlike where I came from, where the proprietor scolds the bully. But then, I grew to love it and it was great while I was there though. Made wonderful friends.

First Time in Physics Class
It was a tutorial centre and you're free to wear whatever suit you with the exception of trousers, so immediately you finish exams in your various schools for a certain class, by the rules of the centre, you are expected to move to the next class without being told.
That particular day, we just rounded up our JSS 3 graduation party and was so excited moving to senior school 1, without much ado, I ran home changed only the traditional attire I had danced in, then left my hair as it was. The teacher saw me as he was entering and said
"Its a lesson not a bridal centre" and stormed out to report to the coordinator.
Him pointing, cordinator behind him.
"Here is she"
"Ooh she? She's my daughter"


First time I was wooed
 No. I shouldn't be laughing but oh yeah, I am. Oh goodness, I knew where he was going but I just needed him to say it but he ruined it and just asked for my pen instead. I was mad but then I gave him the pen. Then he brought the pen back and said
"Sorry I found mine". I was really mad, I just wanted to feel the butterflies and talk like my friends like
"You know that guy over there is asking me out? I won't say yes though. You see that one crossing the lawn? He asked me out too. You see the one by the principal's office. Ooh yes, he did ask me out too"
In my head I would be like "hmmmm. When would it be my turn?"
The next day when he did ask me out, I dint feel the supposed Joy my classmate had always feel but then, it was an improvement. One to my "toasters note". Till he called me at night to play me "how do i breathe" by Mario.  I was over the moon, smiling like I just won a lottery. Oh damn, I feel so well today

Hmmmm. And so now you've seen my top firsts, I bet it ain't the best but I wouldn't know for sure till you share yours. Feel free to add to the list and share your experiences too. Still on the first time episodes week, I do hope you are enjoying it. Your comments matters a lot. Hoping to hear from you all.

1 comment:

  1. First tym in a new school (USS)..
    Remember crying thru out the first day..imagine KG3 pupil crying?? I can't still point out what made me cry dat day..boys don't cry..so embarrassing..had to repeat the class,cos the teacher said I wasn't ready to be in pry 1.. A whole me..

    ReplyDelete