Wednesday 23 March 2016

FIRST TIME EPISODES WEEK COMMENCES



DAY 1: The Random First

The "First time Episodes" week is finally here with lots and lots to
keep you looking for more. It is starting with what I tag the "The Random First".
Random first is not just about me, it's about you too!!! What's the first you want the world to know? Just name it! It would be a random pick, hence the name.

This implies that I will pick randomly just five from the comments each marking a day but kindly bear in mind, i wouldn't cover a first time sex but that first kiss? Crush? That very first embarrasing moment that makes you want to run and hide? That first time you woo a lady or  being wooed? That first time in a place, your favourite or annoying subject class? First time you met your in-laws? The first time you held your first child in your arms? All's for take.
But wonder if I don't get enough comments to pull the random first? Be at rest for the first time week has come and would surely still go on.

It's first of everything. Who wouldn't like it remembered either good or bad. I know not all the first time is worth remembering but there's always that first that keeps your eyes closed and imagining it over again, wouldn't it be pretty suggesting a topic on it?

I could still remember the first time I lost a tooth as a kid and everyone advised me not to let any lizard get a glimpse of my open teeth orelse, It would never grow again and here I am having all my 32 wishing I could have that again and smile to a side like I used to then, to hide 'my post office'.  It wasn't the best of smiles then but it was the best of memories.





As I would always say " a First leads to many other Firsts"
Watch out as the days unwrap themselves here with handy firsts!!!

1 comment: