Saturday 26 March 2016

To You that Would Come Through Me.


I know not how many of you destiny attach to me
I know not how many of you have a fate with me
But how would you choose
me that still seek peace
And prays for a still soul?

To You I want to show love, care and stay best part of you
But I fear.
I fear you would have these dreams I've always had
And suffer the fate neither I knew how it became


So , pray you I beg of you that would come through me
Hold hands there where your kinds are made and pray
Pray fervently and ceaselessly but not for me yet
But for him that would father you to stay with us till death

Pray for the promises he made not blown away by winds
Now then, pray for me that I choose well and judge him not for my pains
Pray death takes neither him nor me
But forever together till our dimples could chew no meats from your pots

Pray too now for yourself that neither of you depart before us
How I had read in books, watched in movies and heard from friends
How family should be even in storms and back after its tides
That at nights I lost myself in total imaginations of it. Family.

So pray you That would come through me that WE be
Not that I could pray not but fears had taken all of me
Fears that leads my prayers and had become my bane
Therefore pray for me and the him you choose

I fear. How I fear for you
So pray for me that my fears dissolve and blind me not
Not to him that would father you neither to your feelings
In the end, pray that I see through pains to his love and our togetherness.

No comments:

Post a Comment