Monday 7 March 2016

DEALING WITH FIRST TIME

DEALING WITH FIRST TIME
It could be really unnerving doing something for the time and in most cases, you feel at sea and would want to
peep into the future to know exactly what to do. I could remmeber the first time I did a debate and my social master was telling me many things, just to calm my nerves. Although, it worked but it was what I told myself that mattered the most. I could remember telling myself things like; "My opponents are my friends too, we just had to express our opinions, after all they are co-debaters" " The audience are bunch of onions and I love onions!!!" That way, I was able to step onto the podium with all confidence, acting like a businesswoman trying to sell her ideas to another company. It helped!!! I don't know what first time you are dealing with but don't ruin the moment with too much imaginations. Rather, add some vivid ideas you can fall back on. Read about how others dealt with it too, there are thousands materials online. It could be; First time kiss First day in office First day in secondary school First time for an interview First time to visit a mall with an all sliding door First time having a D on your result and wondering what to tell Daddy!!!
After all, this is my very first post on my personal blog.. Even though I had planned this for a long time now, I am still nervous like my first day in a new school and plagued with what do i say now!!!
Wishing you happy New week ahead and the first time week episode week! Can't wait to start sharing with you all but before then ask yourself the last time you did something for the first time and your first time memories. This week is exclusively First weeK!!!

7 comments:

  1. Great. There are many first time experiences. I remember my first day in university, my first class. My first time been brought out of assembly ground on primary school award day, sometimes been nervous is understatement. But within those few seconds or minutes, the courage comes gradually. Nice work Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is what am talking about..
    10/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @ all. Do well to share these experiences in this first time episodes week! It's what life itself was made off only no one remembers the first air we drawn on this planet earth and funny enough, the last one we would draw, no one would be o pportuned to tell another how this last breath feels. but then the ones we had the chance to say, let's say and share it. Have a wonderful week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I got drunk, crazy day n I wish it never happened....

    ReplyDelete